Monday, March 10, 2008

Sex in the City


I just love the series Sex in the City... and what city girl doesn't? I'm so excited about the moving come out in May I can hardly stand it. I'm thinking my girlfriends and I should go. I like to think of us as the girls from the show, even though we look nothing like them and there's more than 4 of us! If I had to assign characters we'd definatly double up but I guess I'm the Carrie of the group. I like to put my thoughts in print, I love good fashion, have rotten luck with men and am a total shoe devotee. While I'd love Charlotte's money, Samantha's sex drive or even Miranda's brains, I'm happy being the Carrie. I won't assign characters here but my girls can guess who they each most resemble. The best part is that we can all count on each other no matter what, we've been there through thick & thin and have no intention of doing anything other wise. Come husbands, children or blisters... we're quite a pack.

No comments: