Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Isle View, Isle Wow!






I took today & tomorrow off to be with my uncle at Roswell while he has his cancer scan. Being there can be a pretty humbling experience. You see all sorts of people coming and going with all stages of cancer. Men, women, tall, short, fat, thin, priest, nun. We were finished by noon so I had a quick bite of lunch with mom and some friends over at the school. Then, not wanting to be back in the house, I went to Dairy Queen for a peanut buster parfait and took it down to Isle View park to enjoy the wonderful weather. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

2 comments:

Christina said...

great pics! I love it there :)

Jenn said...

After that little trip, it's totally somewhere I'd bring guests just to relax.