Monday, September 11, 2006

We're fighting at home to....


I love the fact that I'm a member of eMOM and have really enjoyed the experience. However, last week one of my guys left me with an impression that was kinda upsetting. I know they're under a lot of stress over there and I'd never hold short tempers against them, but he seems to think that we're bored housewives or fat wall flowers with nothing better to do. I think it needs to be understood that we to are fighting at home. There's thousands of people at home who hate our military, this war, our government and would rather we just forget everyone and everything involved. Well, those of us at home who do give a damn say NO!! Our military men & women are fighting to protect our rights, even the rights of those who spit on them. To those people I say "Piss Off" and go back to France or Canada. To our soldiers I say "Keep On" and to those who think we're just sitting at home enjoying a glass of wine in front of the fire I say "Think Again." Just because we don't have AK-47's in our hands doesn't mean we're not fighting. We're fighting for you. As often as we say Thanks, it wouldn't hurt to hear it back once in a while.

No comments: