Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sabres Suite Adventure

On Friday I got the chance of a lifetime...... for me at least. Gary, the really great man who's chairing this year's campaign, invited the campaign staff to enjoy the Sabres vs Ottawa game from the company box suite. This was a once in a lifetime event for me which I was psyched to go to. Dan & April picked me up, we swung down to the office to get Caron then headed down to the arena. Thanks for driving Dan!!! We headed up to the suite from a backstage elevator and were the first to walk into the amazing box. There were food, drink, popcorn and m&m's!!!!! Every time you turned around there was more food and honestly the best cookies I ever had. Thick, chocolate and mint marshmellow. Yum!! I'll upload the picture as soon as Caron sends it to me but I just wanted to say THANKS MR. Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: