Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Post

Well folks, it's been a while so I figured I'd put up one big post to cover it all.

Surgery:
I'm down 51lsbs and 3 dress sizes. Yeah!! Having some trouble with things here and there but otherwise and doing great. Mom's already back to work from her operation and is down 27lbs!

Job:
I'm happy to report that I have a job interview - f inally- tomorrow at CSAT working for the superintendent. I'm really excited because I'd be in mom's building and working the same hours with the same days off. It's close enough that if I feel ambitious I can walk to work. No more bus pass! Now that's a step toward going green! LOL
Oh, and today I got a call from Lawley wanting to set up an interview!

Grey's:
Last weeks episode of Grey's was much better than the season opener and I'm actually looking forward to this weeks. Tonight's Lipstick Jungle and I love that show because I loved the book. I'm a bit confused as to what's gonna happen to Wendy but hey, that's what happens when you go from print to TV.

Grinchy:
He's doing great in Germany and likes it a lot better than Korea. His mom has beaten cancer for the 2nd time and her hair is already coming back in.

River Road:
Finally got the account opened today so we can start collecting dues. Our next meeting will be nominations for officers and I can see only 1 office being a hot button but elections aren't until December. Lord help us, what have I gotten into?

Friends:
I'm happy to announce that my bestest friend Chris is expecting her first little one. She and her husband are going to have 1 of the 4 cutest kids born in the last 5 years. Of course I'm partial to the other 3 as they're my neices to! LOL Now I don't know that Chris is having a girl but here's hoping!
Last Saturday April & Dan hosted their annual chowder party and I finally made it! Got to see Chris & Steve, Caron & Andy were there with CC who I just adore. I also got to see my friend Richard & his wife Welthea who used to be a clown! No kidding, I couldn't make it up! LOL

UW:
I saw that they are only at 10% of their goal in this year's campaign. Part of me is very sad at this. To be so far behind this late in the year is not good. The money goes to agencies who do their best to make our community better.
Then again, there's the other view of, serves you right. Make rash & stupid judgments and this is what happens. Of course it's only my opinion and shouldn't be taken as anything but.

Kari:
Kari's running track and each week is improving. Last night's meet was longer but she still managed to shave a minute off her time and didn't come in last. Small victories make big changes and I'm so proud of her.

Um, I think that's it for now! LOL

No comments: