Monday, December 22, 2008

Insanity is.... Buffalo Winter.



(Just a bit of snow from the first storm, not the one that buried us on Sunday)
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Well, that's living in Buffalo really. My brother had the snowblower out yesterday trying to keep a path clear for walkers and then to try and dig out our cars. 20 minutes after he finished it looked like he'd hardly been out there.

Because we have alternate parking, every Wednesday & Sunday we have to switch which side of hte street we're parked on. It took 37 minutes to dig out my brother's truck. That doesn't count trying to put mom's car on the street so dad could have the driveway when he got home at midnight. It also doesn't count getting my car out. It took about 30 minutes to get my car out and that was with 6 people working on it. Thanks to my brother, my neighbors Mr. C, Matt & Lauren and the mystery man who stopped just to lend a hand. My uncle and sister lent a hand where they could as well.

God I love living here!! :)

No comments: