Friday, February 22, 2008

Kari's Turning 12!!


On the 19th, Kari turned 12 and took one step closer to becoming a dreaded teenager. We went to dinner as a family to Red Lobster and didn't even embarrass her with a song from the wait staff.


Instead, tomorrow night she's having her cousing Brooke and 3 friends over for her first ever sleep-over. Since dad's put so much into my bathroom, I'm paying for this and it's cost me over $100. Not that I'm complaining, I just want it all to be perfect for her. They'll watch movies, do each other's hair & nails. I have a fondu kit from Donald that she wants to use so I bought fruit for that and smoothie making; it's a luau theme. Since it's upstairs, we've once again had to hustle on the bathroom but we've made great progress. One more nozzel - which i have to buy tomorrow - and the water can be on to the toilet and sink. Tub will come later.


She picked out these adorable boxes that look like Chinese take out containers and we put in there a nail file for each girl, a shell necklace in different colors, lotion, a pedi kit and lip gloss in tropical flavors. Hope it all works out and say a prayer for me!

No comments: