Monday, April 16, 2007

Girls Night 2007


Saturday night was the 3rd Annual Girls Night at my house. A tradition we've started one weekend in April to get together, drink more than we normally would, laugh, complain and just have an all around good time. This year it was my turn to be celebrated as we toasted my promotion with pink champagne provided by the group's newest member, Yates - seen in yellow & black. There was, naturally, way too much food, plenty of drink and even more laughs. Unfortunately the Sabres loss to the Islanders in Game 2 of Round 1 but hey, we were having such a good time we hardly noticed! :) Thanks Girls for yet another great night!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I wish I would have taken a picture of the cookie cake before we devoured it!

Jenn said...

We'll always have the memory.... and for at least the next 6 months i'll have a reminder on my hips of how good it was! lol thank you again Chris for making it all so special.