Monday, July 09, 2007


I know I'm a bit late with my post but Happy Belated 4th Everyone!
My brother was walking in our neighborhood parade so of course we went up to support him. Here's the thing, it had been raining off & on all day. It was a fairly light rain when we walked up to the corner to watch but by the time Donald & crew got to us, it was a full on downpour!!! At that point, umbrella's are useless and everyone was happily getting drenched. At that point, going with the flow is the best option.
Fireworks were big & bright as always and we drew a great crowd since so many had been cancelled due to weather.
All of my eMOM guys were on my mind and I hope a soldier, sailor, marine or airman was on your mind. Best of all, I hope you got to hug a veteran. It's like an extra Christmas present for them.

No comments: