Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Veet is Sweet


Lately shaving has just become a horrible experience. Not that I keep cutting myself but my skin has gotten so sensitive from my thyroid medicine that it's actually painful. When the hair grows back it itches like the devil in wool. After seeing a number of commercials for Veet - just slap on the cream, wait a few minutes then scrape it off with a bladeless tool - I decided to try it. Unlike it's counterpart, Nair, there was no real burning with Veet which I greatly enjoyed. I was afraid that I'd break out but so far so good. The smell wasn't too bad either. The question is, will it really last for 3 week? We'll soon find out. For $6 and a quick way to get rid of unwanted hair, stop by your local grocery store & check it out! Let me know how it works for you!

No comments: