Sunday, January 06, 2008

This just frosts my cakes....

I read an article on Yahoo news tonight that just really ticked me off. Now, please remember that the views expressed her are my own and I don't mean to offend anyone but this guy is what's wrong with the world.

There's an Iraqi guy complaining to the world media that he has to live in Turkey, his money's running out and we're not getting him into the US fast enough. Hm.... go back and fix your country perhaps? Apparently he went to the UN who told him to go to the US embassy who told him that they were back logged. Yeah they're back logged! Every deviant wants to get in here because he figures it'll be a free ride. I loved that he said he was staying single so he could "save myself for an American woman." Yeah, let's get right on that ride! Every time I'd look at him I'd remember 9/11. I'm not saying all muslims are bad, hell I work for one who is one of the greatest people I know. But why isn't the UN taking a more authoritative role? Am I wrong or wasn't that what they were created for? People are happy to come here and take the benefit of our programs created to help our citizens only to bash us and tell us are awful we are.

People who say that this country was built on immigrants aren't wrong, they're just stuck in a time warp. The world's a different place than it was 100+ years ago. I got an email of signs outside this guy's business. One of them said "Bring back rotary phones so we don't have to dial 1 to continue in english." I love it! Another one said that if things go the way they are, Aug 2013 will have to be declared white history month. Why do we have to have any specific month for any one history? History is history no matter what your race is. It should all be taught all year long. We were created to be a country of equals but we've made ourselves so "P.C." that we're no better than the countries our ancestors left behind. Those aren't earthquakes you feel, it's the tumble of our Founding Father's rolling in their graves.

As Dennis Miller would say "Of cours that's just my opinion, I could be wrong....."

No comments: