Monday, June 30, 2008

Going Green




This weekend I took going green one step further. We recycle at home and do our best not to be wasteful. A couple months ago I bought Seventh Generation dish soap when shopping at Wegmans. It's an all natural dish soap that somes in a yummy Lavendar Floral & Mint scent or in a Dye Free Perfume Free version as well. This weekend we went one step further. I installed (yup, me) a low-flow showerhead in my parents bathroom. It was made by Waterpik an comes with 6 great settings. I got to try it out last night and OH BOY was it nice! My water seemed to come out with the same force but felt softer somehow. And even better it's gonna save on water and electricity. Now I just need to remember to go in the basement and be sure the water tank is set to 120 degrees F.


See folks, it's small changes that make a big impact. What are you doing?

No comments: