Monday, July 17, 2006

Austin will never be the same......




Donald went down to Austin, TX to visit my cousin Nikki and her family. Here's a few photo's. He took a lot of girls butts when they were out on the boat. LOL Nikki showed him how to wakeboard though he didn't try it yet. Brandon loved all his toys and Donald found a great bbq sauce at this place called Rudy's. He even ordered a bottle to be sent home. When you first open the bottle is smells very tomatoe-y but after the first taste it's great. Of course your tounge is singed off shortly after! LOL Enjoy the pix and let me know if you want me to send the rest of them. I've got them up loaded to shutterfly.com!!

1 comment:

All Things Jennifer said...

Butts. Maybe he should talk to my honey Mark, who also is obsessed with girls butts! :)