Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Scrapbooking Sites

Hi everyone. Last night I was looking around the web for the new Strong National Museum of Play (link at side). It looks like a great time and something I think the whole family would enjoy. Well, I can't be on the web and NOT look for scrapbooking stuff. I came across 3 new sites.... well, they're new to me at least. I've added the links to the side and I must say, for the 20 minutes or so I spent looking around ScrapYourTrip.com is my favorite so far. They've even got NASCAR paper which would be great for the scrapbook I'm doing for my aunt. She's a total Dale Jr. nut but we love her anyway! hehehe I definately want to order a few things because we've got another girls night coming up on August 19th and I can't wait. More scrapbooking, more junk food and more memories to scrapbook later. If you get a chance, check out the sites and Happy Scrapbooking!!

No comments: