Thursday, March 08, 2007

Technology & Me


Alright, so I've never claimed to be a technology genius, in fact I'm down right retarded. Picked up the new iPod for Trav last night (thanks to my bro for running out and actually making hte purchase while I was at bowling) My friend Katie agreed to help me put a couple songs on there just to make it more personal. Well, we get the two songs I'm looking for on there but when she "sync'd" the iPod it brought over the 28 other things that were on there from her iPod as well. Apparently there's this whole process of registering the iPod before you can make any changes to something you've put on there and she's talking about all these things that, to a normal person would be nothing, but I could actually feel my eyes starting to cross. Needless to say, he's going to get it - AS IS - and then he can delete what he wants. I really need to get up to speed with this stuff.

2 comments:

All Things Jennifer said...

I am right there with ya....

Jenn said...

LOL I can't believe I'm so retarded when it comes to stuff like this! I need to get an iPod to catch up to my own generation! LOL