Friday, September 28, 2007

Better Blogger

I have to say, I'm a pretty poor blogger. If you check out my friend Chri's site (C's travels) - to the right - she always has great posts with neat little finds and fun facts. Now, from her site you can get to my friend Smithy (All things Jen(nifer) ) which for some reason blogger won't let me add.......b*ast*rds. Anyway, Smithy's quite the deal in the blogger world and I'm honored to be called her friend. If you ever want to really know what's going on in Buffalo, check out her site.

Now on to fun news of my own. On Nov 1st I leave my beloved city of Buffalo but only for a short while. I'm off to the fun filled city of Austin, Tx to visit my favorite cousin (ok, Nikki & Corrie are actually tied as my favorite cousins but Corrie lives across the street so it's easier to visit her! lol) I'll only be gon 5 days but it'll be a great break from the stress of work and I'm not even taking my cell phone. Ok, I probably will but I'm seriously restricting my calls. LOL We're going to this place called the Alamo Drafthouse for dinner one night, the Hula Hut for dinner when I get in, 6th Street which is supposed to be like our Chippewa but smaller and believe it or not, there's a place you can get your picture taken with a real live longhorn!!!! I so need to do that! LOL There's even a famous drag queen named Leslie. Now you just know I HAVE to have my picture taken with a drag queen in Austin. How many chances in life will you have like that? Heck, I'm even going to add it to my list of goals in life just to cross it off! LOL Lots of pictures to come, I promise!!!!

No comments: