Monday, September 10, 2007

Great New Site

I joined this great new site called Flylady.net . It's a cute little website that breaks down the mundane and helps you not feel overwhelmed mostly about housework. It's created by a housewife for other housewives who mainly don't work. While this is a great site I recommend, this isn't what I've chosen to post about. It's this one:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/groups.cfm?l=eng

It's a great, FREE way to light a candle for whatever reason. I got it in an email from Flylady because her great neice is in the hospital with an illness and she's only 1 month old. Well I started looking around and you can create a "group" for any reasone and anyone can light a free candle. I started a group called "Troop" to show support for our troops. I also started a group call "Bills" for Kevin Everett who we all know took a potentially fatal hit in yesterday's game. If you get a chance, stop by & light a candle for him or create a group of your own. Take a second to reflect why you're lighting the candle and pass it on.
Peace & Blessings,
~Jenn

No comments: