Friday, May 23, 2008

Sex & The City in Just 7 DAYS!!!!


I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. Next Friday, My 30th..... yes, a mere 7 days away, the movie of the year will open. The closer the release date gets, the more previews play and the more I want to see it. I'm wondering if I should pre-order my tickets now. I know April won't go see it with me and Chris will be happily settling into her new job (miss you Skinny!) but I wonder if I can't get Nicole to trek into the city to go with me. Hmm... maybe Caron can come to. Either way I'll happily go alone but this is a total girlfriends movie. Does Carrie really move out to Cali? Has Miranda really settled into Brooklyn? Charlotte has a baby and what did they name the baby girl they adopted?! They never did say at the end of the series. And Samantha is up to her old trick from what I can see in the preview. Where's Smith? Mysteries to be revealed in an agonizing 7 days!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

i wanna see this! when I get back, let's talk and pick a date :))