Monday, February 12, 2007

Candy Gram?? Nope! It's a Lobster Gram!!

Ok, so I just have to tell you all about this. Last night mom & dad were watching the food channel. I was kinda tired so I really wasn't paying too much attention ......... until I saw this. A commercial comes on for Lobester Grams! Lobster Grams you ask? Oh yeah. I couldn't resist so I jumped up and went online to www.livelob.com to check it out. You can order whole lobsters, lobster tails, crabcakes, clam chowder and other seafood yummies. They are, as you can imagine, not cheap. they'll ship them anywhere in the U.S. and gift certificates are available to be maild outside the U.S., but need to be redeemed within the U.S. - I know, a bit confusing. The best part about the site was the instruction page!!! It tells you to start off by having a "gulp" of your favorite beverage. It gets even better. Check it out!!!

No comments: