Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction

Ok, I typed this long post and in my effort to change font color, it disappeared .... damn technology!

So, here's a brief recap of what I wrote:

I was looking at my laundry a few weeks back and realized my undies were in pretty sad shape. I don't rush out to buy new hardly ever. No one's looking so why bother. Comfort is #1. Well, I grabbed 3 packs from the Hanes display while shopping with mom, checked out and never thought twice about it. That is until this morning. I grab a pair and can't understand why they keep rolling down. I changed once and ran out the door to catch the bus to work. By 11:00 I couldn't take it any more. Everyone was in the office so I couldn't tug & pull like before so I went to the bathroom and took them off. Yup, O-F-F, off! Turns out I bought Fruit of the Loom with my 2 packs of Hanes. Who knew there's such a difference in cut? Well, live, learn and ladies READ CAREFULLY!!!!
PS - this is kinda groovy in a 1960's-burning-your-bra-liberating sort of way. LOL

To my cousin Corries who's laughing hysterically that this point ....... glad I could make your day! :)

No comments: