Monday, June 18, 2007

April parties in 30!!!


So April's 30th birthday is this Wednesday but her hubby Dan threw a big party for her on Saturday at her parents house in N.T. Here's a group shot of our crew minus Chris (we missed you!!). It was a great little cook-out and it was great for everyone to get together. It's honestly my favorite thing to do. As much as I love to throw parties, it was nice to just show up and relax. Of course we'll have a little something for her here at the office on Wednesday. I'm making a cake and Nicole (purple top next to me) and Yates (black top on the far end) put together a scrapbook for her covering the next year. I did June and that's the first month. We had the whole department sign it and I'm going to print this picture and put it in so her first month is done. By the way, April's the one in the black dress, back row. I've seriously got the greatest group of girls and they've all got the greatest guys. If I could take a piece from each, I think I'd have found my perfect mate. LOL Happy Birthday April!!!!

No comments: