Thursday, June 14, 2007

Best Fitness

So the BAC has once again become something I hate going to and haven't been in months except once a couple weeks ago. My brother had signed us all up for a new gym that's opening their first location in Western New York. They're called Best Fitness and are mostly at the other end of the state & in the New England area. We went to their open house this past Saturday and while it didn't look like much - they're still under construction - I could see the vision just from how passionately the owner talked about it. The best part was that at the other end of the plaza they had set up an office with a few pieces of the new equipment they'd be using. Just seeing it got me excited. There's flat screen TV's on the treadmills and some of the other pieces. I think they even had one on the elliptical which would be awesome. Here's the kicker. When we walked into the office, I knew the guy in there looked awfully familiar. I popped into the back room to check out the machines & hear my father say "What are you doing here?" Oh great, I think to myself. A few minutes at a new gym & he runs into someone he knows. LOL Turns out this guy was the trainer at the gym in his surgeon's office. Now he's going to be a personal trainer for Best Fitness. Yeah!!! Dad's talked a lot about him and seems to be comfortable with him so, if the price is right, I think I'll hire him as my own personal trainer. That's really what I need to keep on track anyway. If you get a chance, check out the site:

www.bestfitness.net

I think you'll really like it!

No comments: