Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Depot Sucks

I just need to put it out there that Home Depot sucks. I mean big time. A week & a half ago my brother and I got 11 cases of tile for our bathroom. Donald even paid for it. We go on Saturday to pick it up and they can't find it. About 30 minutes later it's discovered that they sold all of the tile, including our 11 cases. After huffing & puffing they say they found some at the Niagara Falls Blvd store & it's going to be shipped over. According to Home Depot, it'll be at the Elmwood store either Wednesday or Thursday. The scary part is we had to do a Will Call again for more things we needed. Ugh!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I worked for Home Depot for 17 years. Visit my website @ justicefordebbie.com and you will understand that they really don'y care about their employees or their customers. It's all about putting the money in the registers.