Friday, August 17, 2007

WARNING!!!!!!!! IDT Energy

About 10 minutes ago a man named "Michael" came to my door saying that he was from checking on gas customers in the area. That people from IDT were going around getting people to sign contracts & he wanted to make sure we weren't paying higher bills than we should be. He then asked to see a copy of my gas bill !! I told him everything went to the financial planner and we never saw the bills. If it's true or not, he doesn't need to know. I just now hung up the phone with a very nice woman named Dawn from National Fuel to inquire about the visitor. She stated that National Fuel is well aware that these people are going around, that they are NOT affiliated with National Fuel and that by looking at the bill, what they're doing is copying down the account number and automatically switching people over. I'm all in favor of more than one supplier but let's be legit about it folks.

BEWARE THE GAS MAN!!!

No comments: