Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Green & Cuddly

My friend Skip became a father this past September for the first time. With all the toy recalls - and the fact that Hannah's only a couple months old - he's asked for no toys this year for her but books instead. He'd like a teddy bear (she hasn't gotten her first one yet) but he wants it to be toxic free adn made in the USA if possible. Now, I'm fairly interested in the green movement so his request caught my interest. Here are 3 sites I think you should all check out:

nativeremedies.com - natural cures for whatever ailes you

naturaleco.com - eco friendly products for you & your baby. I love the organic toys.

thedailygreen.com - a website with great & easy tips for going green one step at a time or jumping in the deep end of the unpolluted pond.

Check them out & let me know what you think!
~J

No comments: