Sunday, November 25, 2007

Will I end up with Brad from the Bachelor???

I'm sitting here waiting for my brother to get ready so we can go to the gym. In all honesty he can take longer than me at times just to get ready. So, to pass the time I jumped on yahoo to check my email and came across this article:

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/55223/when-shes-hot-but-hes-not;_ylc=X3oDMTFybmFnN3FnBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwX3RvZGF5BHNsawN3aGVuLXNoZXMtaG90LWJ1dC1oZXMtbm90BHp6A2Fi

My question is this (you'll understand after reading the article), if hot women are taking the average guys, do average women like me get the "leftovers" in this case? The leftovers in this case are the hot guys. Maybe this was the problem for Brad on the Bachelor. Both Jenni and DeAna were hot women. If this is the way that the world is trending..... I honestly have no problem with that! :-)

No comments: