Sunday, December 09, 2007

Potty Progress

It was a pretty banner weekend at my house. This weekend - mostly on Sunday - my brother & I got the frame up in the bathroom for the ceiling, installed the joists and put up the first piece of drywall. We didn't put the 2nd and final one up because dad's putting in a fan tomorrow and promised to start framing in the shower. Saturday was a big day for the simple fact mom & I got the fish tank emptied and the plumbing had it's first official run-through after being "done". No leaks except in the basement which my brother & father figured out. Apparently the guts of the one shut off valve melted so they just replaced it with one they had. The prime & paint are on the wall and if it keeps going this well, I'll definately be ready for my party on Saturday. I also just need to keep clear of the "bug" going around. Kari already seems to have it. Yikes! Kudos to my brother for all the great work he's done on the bathroom. He rocks!

No comments: