Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another birthday come and gone....


Another birthday has come and gone. Yup, I'm 25.......+1. LOL I wanted to take a second to say Thanks to all my family & friends for making it so great. Jean put together a great little basket, Caron adding to my "shoe" collection and then there's that Wash Away Your Sins lip balm! Where did you ever find it?!?!?!? All my girlfriends who chipped in to get my rolling scrapbook bag, I love it!! My parents for the great new outfit and dinner at my favorite place, Happy Jack's. The best gift was hearing that they're planning to open up here in Buffalo!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Donald gave me some beautiful Chinese ornaments and Kari gave me a bag of my favorite candies and a funky little pen she picked out herself. I hope I didn't miss anyone but all were appreciated. Here's to another year!!

No comments: