Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Proof God really does answer prayers


I got some GREAT news yesterday. The evil woman who has made my life a living hell for the past 4 yrs, the lives of my family and most of our neighbors lives a living hell, is finally moving. At first it was July 1st, then August 1st, then September 1st. Well, yesterday came the call that we'd all been waiting and praying for. Things are being moved out of the house. Yup! That's right! Objects are being taken out of the house that once was adorable and has been turned into a smoke filled cathouse with children. Doors are missing, windows are broken, there is no lawn anymore and the front steps need to be fixed. Carpet needs to be replaced and walls need to be repainted. Hmm....... wonder if I could pick that house up cheap? No driveway but not a big deal. While she's not moving to Antartica like we'd have all hoped - or a nice muslim country where she'd have to say covered up and secluded - she is moving 25 minutes away to the suburb of Lancaster. As long as it's not my neighborhood, I don't care. I will miss seeing the kids though. Good news is we're friends with her soon-to-be-ex husband who's promised to let us see the kids as often as we want. That's just fine with me. I love all 5 of them, especially the littelest ones but never fear, aunt Jenn's not far. Here's a great BIG glass of champagne to being able to sit on our porch and just enjoy the neighborhood, no screaming involved. ;-)

No comments: