Thursday, September 18, 2008

Economy

So, the federal government is gonna bail out the big financial industries and the CEO's are walking away with seriously golden parachutes while the worker bee's get screwed. I won't go into my own feelings on that. While I really don't think that's right, I want to know what is going to be done for the little guy? And what are these boards thinking? Shouldn't CEO's be held accountable if the company goes down to? I heard an interesting fact on the news though. The Dems love to blame this all on Bush and his administration. Turns out this all started with deals made by ......... you guessed it, Bill Clinton back in the late 90's. Hmm..... Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were these problems. Let's stop pointing fingers, tossing blame and being children. Sit down, shut up and figure out a solution!!

No comments: