Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin Debut



I did something tonight that I don't usually do. I got into politics. As a right wing, conservative Republican, I prefer to let actions speak vs arguing. Tonight I watched the lead up to and speech from Sarah Palin. The woman's got my vote. She's down to earth, wasn't slinging mud, addressed what her plans are and mader herself real. She's a hockey mom, more importantly she's a mom. Her kids are adorable and that baby!! What a cutie! Ok, so that has nothing to do with her politics but I hope people remember that when they talk about her unmarried pregnant daughter. Does anyone really think that is going to make me blink? There are girls that age in my own neighborhood with 2 and 3 kids. I'm talking individual births here folks so let's just let that sit to the side.

Like Mrs. Palin said, no one is perfect. She came across as a real person who has real goals. I hope you take a second to sit back, take a good look and make the right choice. My personal choice is McCain / Palin.

No comments: