Monday, September 29, 2008

What makes a gentleman?

This morning my alarm went off and I've got it set to Kiss 98.5. It's not a station I like so it makes me move faster so I can turn if off faster. Anyway, today's topic was what makes a guy a gentleman? Lots of people called in with things from "My boyfriend doesn't far in front of me anymore." to "After our first baby my husband carried the diaper bag, the car seat, opened doors, cooked..' yada yada yada.

I went to Wegmans about lunch time to get some grapefruit juice and chicken for lunch. I drooled a bit over these 2 guys I saw in uniform to! LOL As I was leaving this car stopped so I could pull out into the driveway and as I went passed I noticed it was an old man of about 90. As I drove past he took his cap off and did a little head bob. Like if he'd been standing he'd have bowed. Wow, to me, that makes a guy a gentleman.

No comments: