Friday, January 26, 2007

Farewell to a Friend


Anyone who knows me knows that my first 2 supervisors passed away in my first 2 years here at U.W. The joke around the office was "Don't be Jenn's boss, it'll kill ya!" Well, Jen R. took on the task and stuck it out for almost 2 years. She's decided to move on to San Francisco where her boyfriend's been offered a great job. We took her out to a farewell lunch on Wednesday to Chef's and came back for cake. Since she loves sush so much, I made the cake (a bit hard to see) to look like a giant sushi roll.

Even though we had our ups & downs and I wasn't always the greatest person to have working for you in the beginning (still fiercly loyal to Tee the previous boss who passed) in the end we worked it all out and became friends. I hope she has endless joy in this new chapter of her life and doesn't forget her frostbitten friends back in Buffalo.

2 comments:

Christina said...

nice job on that cake, lady!! you are getting very talented :)

All Things Jennifer said...

And if you had two of those cakes it could have been two colorful nipples ;)

It was YUMMY! And pretty!