Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Miss America Pagent

Ok, had to watch the annual torture hour of the Miss America pagent. It can be summed up in one word RHINOPLASTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Just about each one of these girls had the biggest noses I've ever seen! And what was up with the hair on Miss Texas? Sweetie, grab a brush, you won't lose points. I promise. Now Miss Mississippi was pretty great and was my choice. She gave a great answer to the judges - what turned out to be a 2 part - interview question. The question was, how do you feel about the media coverage of the racial divid in your area due to Katrina and how was your state able to recover quickly. She answered right off the bat that the gov had a plan, they all jumped in to make it happen and she wished the media came back to cover it. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! Not another world peace wanting flake. She did ok in the final question to. Do you think she won??? OH NO!!! We don't want to put someone like her out there. She came in 2nd runner up. Next year I'll try even harder to miss the Silicone In Stilletto's Parade.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What BIG?????? I've seen bigger hair on a drag queen ..... which, by the way, did anyone test her for male hormones????

Unknown said...

I'm planning to get my nose straightened… I find this is good info for people who would try to know something about rhinoplasty