Thursday, January 11, 2007

VooDoo or Spiritual Connection

Ok, one night I was walking down my backstairs as a teenager and all of the sudden I feel these arms come around me. I turned to see if someone was behind me but I was alone. I didn't see anything but I knew it was my deceased cousin David who was keeping me from falling down the stairs. I didn't know I was about to fall but after the "arms" were gone I just KNEW. Flash forward a number of years and it's 2004. My supervisor Bonnie passes from cancer no one knew she had. I have a dream that I 'm crossing the street near my office building and when I look over at a crowd of people, Bonnie's there. She smiles and then she's gone. Now, some background. Bonnie and I never got along. We butted heads about everything. In fact, the last time we saw each other it was with sparring words if you will. Jump ahead a year. Terry has now taken on Bonnie's job but parishes in a house fire. Is it me or is it the position? That was 2005. Jump ahead one more year and I start "seeing" Tee as she was affectionately known as. At first I'm freaked. It's as if I'm lying in bed and look to my left toward my closet. For 3 nights (not in a row) I do this and Tee seems to move a bit closer. Finally one night I see her and we instantly flash to her gravesite where I see our friend Sonya standing with a guy I don't recognize. Sonya's known about my "visions" so I instantly email her and tell her all about it. I describe the scene in detail and she freaks a bit. The guy is Tee's true love Johnny and the coat that she's wearing was one she'd bought shortly before. I'd never seen the coat. Our conclusion? Tee wants Sonya & Johnny to visit her. They agree to go on Thanksgiving. Update, they still haven't gone. Now it's January 11th and I'm minding my own business at my desk. I overhear our friend Byron talking to Tee's best friend Rosing - another co-worker - about a dream where he saw Tee, clear as day walking with her down the street. They're each wearing a number. One has a 4 and the other a 3. I'm instantly on the email to Sonya to figure it out. Tee would be 42 this year, the house number was 44, Johnny turned 52 last month. Then it hits us. Her husband Kevin is turning 43 this month!!! Karma connection??? I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments: