Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hands Free or just nuts???

So, there's this woman who rides the #63 home with us. She's on well before I get on so I'm not sure where she works but I think it's at HSBC. Anyway, she's really obnoxious, is a lot heavier than she thinks she is and is always on the cell phone. She got one of those Razr phones in pink and she became worse. Between her on the phone and the other old lady who whispers to herself the whole way home, it's good to have friends for distraction. Well, yesterday we get on the bus to go home and low & behold this chicky's on the bus. Only, she's talking to herself. Well not really to herself because once she flipped her hair back - one of a million that will take place on this 20 minute ride - I spotted the hands free, Blue Tooth, thing in her ear. I roll my eyes and settle in. The new guy up in front can't see the unit so he thinks she's as nutsy as the old lady. Ironically both working for HSBC. And these people work with our finances???? YIKES!!!! So my question now becomes this. Are we moving toward an age where the nutty walk among us and we have no idea or do we make them start wearing signs???

No comments: