Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Iggy's Getting a New Job



Iggy's email was down on Monday so I hardly heard from him. Yesterday I didn't hear from him at all. I get nervous because, like 90% of my other guys, he's over in the Middle East where people are actively seeking our guys out to kill them. Well, I sent a few emails to let him know he was on my mind and that I hoped he was ok. Sent letters via snail mail to a few others to. Writing to them always takes my mind off any troubles I might be having and feel good for a little while. Anyway, Donald's got the flu so I was up with him at 4:00 this morning. I came down just before 6:00 and got ready for work. By 6:30 I was ready so I jumped online to check my mail before heading off to work. Lucky start to my day there was an email from Iggy! Turns out he's got a new job. He's still going to be helping the Iraqi army become self-sufficient but it's gonna be a while before he'll be back online. He's not even sure 100% where he'll be stationed. Raw nerves on top of frayed nerves. Can they send him someplace more dangerous? You bet. Will they? Who knows. Hopefully he'll get the letter I just sent (it seems to only take a few days) and he'll know I'm thinking of him and waiting for his return to cyber-world. Stay safe Iggy & know I'm thinking of you!!! - Sunshine.

No comments: