Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sabres Beat the Islanders


Ok, I still very much hate the new Sabres logo though it is starting to grow on me, especially after last night. A great weekend was ended by my brother & I getting to go to last nights Sabres game vs. the NY Islanders. My boss Rema (love ya Cash!!!) gave me the tix because "You deserve them." Not gonna argue!!! We sat behind the players, center ice, row 9!!!! You couldn't get better seats I swear. The best part is we won 3-1 in regulation time!! My curse is finally broken! For those who don't know. For a long streatch, if I watched the game we lost. I was basically told not to watch. How can a hockey fanatic like me NOT watch?!?!?! I peaked more than once. So last night we won and the streak is broken. We didn't even get lost when we left, even though parking was a total bitch. Go SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: