Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Decorating has begun!!!


Well, Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season has officially begun! Friday we put up the tree.... Donald mysteriously disappeared right about the time it was time for the lights to go up. LOL We've decided to go with an American themed Christmas this year so everything is red, white & blue with Santa & Frosty thrown in the mix. It's really going to be interesting and I can't wait to see everyone's faces. It's hard to picture the mittens I have haning up next to what would normally be 4th of July ribbon. LOL My boxes for out-of-towners are all packed & ready to go. Just need to fill out the customs forms for the troops. Christmas cards are written & posted. They'll go out on Friday, December 1st. I'm kinda ahead this year..... feels pretty good because then I can concentrate on a few last minute gifts and my upcoming party. Too cook a turkey or not...... hmmmm. ~J

No comments: