Monday, November 06, 2006

You know I love shoes

I was surfing around the internet, something I don't often get to do for simple pleasure, but this weekend was different. I got about 20 minutes to just glance around. Knowing me as most of you do, you're probably not surprised at what's coming next. I found a shoe site! No, they don't sell shoes. There were some great shoe stories for people like my cousin Lori who wears a woman's size 12 or 13 shoe. It's http://designershoes.typepad.com/designershoescom/2006/10/shoe_stories_co.html and I think you'd get a kick (no pun intended) out of these stories. Being a size 8.5 puts me in the middle, normal size for most shoes. That's even though the industry says the average size is 6, I'd like to meet that majority. In fact, larger feet on women are everywhere! Even Paris Hilton has bigger feet (size 9 or 11 I think.) This site is chock full of stories by women growing up in ugly or no shoes because they couldn't find it in their size. As a plus sized woman I understand. Even if these women are "skinny", they're plus sized in the foot department. Don't lose hope ladies!!!! Just put your best foot forward! LOL

No comments: