Friday, November 03, 2006

John Kerry is an ass...


So I'm not someone who'll get into a political argument with someone but I don't always hold back my opinion either. I will say that John Kerry has got to be one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth. Either that or he has the largest pair of brass, diamond covered balls the world has ever seen. It always pissed me off when people bash the military yet the enjoy the freedoms. Isn't that like shouting to the world you should eat healthy while shoving fried twinkies into your mouth? Well, Mr. Kerry is right in that league with his latest comments. I guess you don't have to guess what our military thinks of him. I can say that I work with people who have masters degrees and can't make a 2 sided copy. People with their GED are fighting and losing their lives so this "College Educated" jackass can spout off his mouth. Just goes to show you that you can spend thousands of dollars on an education to make more money but it doesn't make you any smarter. If factories need to put those scrubber vents on the top of their smoke stakes to keep from polluting the air, maybe we can put one on John Kerry to help lessen his pollution on the world.

No comments: