Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A delicious time


Today my staff took me to lunch to celebrate Secretary's Day. Ok, so we're a week late and I'm used the no long PC term but who cares. It was just fun to get out of the office for an hour.
We went down to a fairly new place called The Chocolate Bar. I've heard people rave about it for the last year that it's been open and I never turn down good chocolate - just look at my thighs for proof! LOL I had this really wonderful turkey club sandwich on panini and most everyone followed suit. Now here's the best part. The whole reason for going to this place is to have one of their famous drinks - Chocolate Martini here I come! - or one of the many fab desserts.... all chocolate of course! I ordered the Peanut Butter Comet with the intention of sharing. That so didn't happen!!! LOL It was beautifully presented with a red rose petal, a small teacup of peanut butter mousse and the comet itself was a chocolate cone with peanut butter mouse, crushed reese cups, a solid chocolate base and all drizzed in white chocolate. Oh lord the sugar rush!!! I only wish I had a camera to capture it all.
Thank you to my wonderful staff who makes me feel special all year long. I couldn't do it or be what I am without you.

No comments: