Friday, May 04, 2007

Ruff Sighting!!!


Yup, I still don't like the new logo enough to put it on my blog and what the heck? I hear they're changing it again next year anyway.
Ok, on to the real reason for this post. With the Sabres you never really need a "reason" but today is special. My friend Chris & I made a trip to the Sabres store in HSBC arena for our "lunch." LOL A shopping lunch! Totally fat / calorie free! I picked up a vintage home jersey for myself because I don't have one and my brother & sister each have jersey's. They got the new ones though. While down there, I got a white vintage jersey for mom. Mother's Day is just corner folks. Chris needed to hit the ATM after we left so we walked to the other end of the lobby and mid-sentence Chris starts saying "Jenn, Jenn, look, Jenn!" I turn around and here he is! Coach of the Year! Coach of the President's Trophy winning team.... LINDY RUFF!!! AWWW!!!!! I almost shreiked. He was on his way back in from a run. Oh just being near him was amazing. And just think, my favorite players could have been in there to: Drury, Campbell, Connelly and that oh so hot VANEK!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SABRES!!!!!!!!

No comments: