Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 2007


Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. This year we kept it close to home. Starting out with church to which we all went... yup, even me. Then we came home & kept it low key. I got mom a vintage Sabres jersey and Donald & Kari gave her hanging strawberry baskets for the front porch. They're supposed to give actual strawberries!! Then they went off to the cemetary while Donald & I made dinner. Truth me told, I just helped put the kabob's together. Donald cut up fresh fruit, made a yummy tuna noodle salad and mixed his own blend of spices for the chicken & steak. It was all so yummy we had extra helpings. We even took fruit and pureed it so dad could join us. Swapping out the winter shoes for our more fun summer shoes then some cake rounded out the day. Ahhh......

No comments: