Monday, October 23, 2006

AC Moore and more and more and more!

Went to AC Moore this weekend - I could totally spend a million dollars in that store EASY! I had to get some extra yarn for a Christmas present I'm working on. One of two. Hey! That means I'm catching up! Well, I got a ton of stuff for my aunt's scrapbook that we're doing for her birthday. Mom got some halloween stuff for her friend Marcy because her birthday's right around the same time and it's her favorite holiday. Well, all of mom's stuff was supposed to ring up 50% off but nothing did. The manager - I didn't catch his name but kinda cute - was really nice. He shut down a register so mom could get in line and get her refund. It was $6 which may not seem like a lot but why get jipped out of your own money? As it turns out, they'd been without power for 5 days and not all the registers were back up and running properly yet. God bless 'em. They held their cool and got us through the line as quick as they could. Good Job Guys!!

No comments: