Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Off to the gym.....

After work yesterday - and I admit I was not only feeling crappy, I just didn't want to go - I went to the gym. My saving grace? My best friend Chris (love ya girl!!) who'd kindly given me a raincheck from last week. We went down right after work, got changed and headed upstairs to the treadmills. We hopped on, started talking, talked to my trainer Kim, then talked some more. I'd kinda felt this distance beteween us since she'd gotten engaged but I knew she was busy so I didn't really push it. Going to the gym last night with her was awesome. It was like the perfect way for us to reconnect. We both enjoy going to the gym but need that other person as motivation so this was just right. We talked about her classes, her husband Steve, work and a myriad of other topics. We even made plans to make Tuesday our gym day. One day a week that we can motivate each other to the gym and reconnect as friends. It's awesome!

1 comment:

All Things Jennifer said...

Tuesday, eh? ;)