Friday, October 27, 2006

Pray for our Savior #30


Got this from my mother this morning. What a hoot!! It was actually my favorite picture at church when I was little. I've been good and NOT watching the games - no matter how much it kills me - to keep the Sabres on their winning streak. For those of you who don't know... if I watch the game, we lose. If I don't watch the game we win! I turned the game on for a second when we played the Flyers a couple games back and as soon as I turned the TV on they scored! I could hear the screams from downstairs to turn off the TV. Then, 2 games ago I was hiding under a blanket - listening is watching, right? I got to peak out for a couple minutes before our opponets scored a goal. I'd just hung up the phone with my friend Skip who quickly called back to say "Get your ass back under that damn blanket!!" LOL Ahhh, the things I'll do for Lord Stanley!

No comments: