Friday, October 06, 2006

Weight Loss & Stressed Out!


This week for our "Snack Attack" we had to earn it by dancing to the YMCA. I honestly can say that we burned off just as many calories laughing as we did dancing. It must have paid off because when Weigh In Wednesday rolled around I was 2lbs lighter! Yeah!!! That makes 3lbs in 4 weeks. According to all the experts I'm on the right track. Let's hope they're right.

I've heard that being overweight can give you headaches because there's more pressure on the brain. Well, work is mega stressfull and I can say without a doubt that it's contributing to my headaches which seem to be getting worse. Yesterday I had a dull ache when I woke up that just got worse as the day went on and the stress piled up. It got to the point where my eyeballs were literally throbbing and I had these silver glitter pieces floating in front of my vision. Soooo not good folks. I left at 2:00 and when I finally made it home at 4:00 (gotta love our Metro system) I took to Excedrin Migraine and had some lunch. It worked because by 6:30 when we went to dinner for mom's birthday I felt much better. So good in fact we made a jaunt across the parking lot to my favorite store AC Moore! Had to get yarn for 2 baby blankets a friend ordered and some lights. Read the post above to learn more about those!!

2 comments:

All Things Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!

I F*d up this week, badly...but I promise to be better...

http://www.allthingsjennifer.wnymedia.net/2006/10/04/biggest-gainer/

Jenn said...

Most people say "I'll start my diet on Monday." I've heard there are studies that prove starting on a Monday actually kills a diet. Start any old day but do it for yourself. It's the best way to success.