Friday, October 06, 2006

Fat free, calorie free and fully enjoyable CANDY CORN!!!


So last night we stopped at AC Moore and got some yarn for 2 baby blankets a friend has ordered as gifts. As we wandered around - I just love that store and never walk out under $20 - we were just falling in love with the Halloween decorations. Well, being on the Biggest Loser here at work means I can't fully enjoy my favorite Halloween food............ CANDY CORN!!!! Or can I? Yup folks, I did it. I found the only fat free, calorie free yet fully enjoyable candy corn on the planet. At AC Moore you ask? YUP!! They're candy corn LIGHTS!!! I strung them up at my cube this a.m. with the help of my best friend Nicole (love ya Mama Moo!) and they look great. Maybe it's all in my mind but I'm totally not craving the actual thing. I love that!! Lorna & Nikki would be so proud. If you've got an AC Moore in your neck of the world stop by and "grocery shop." You'll be glad you did!!!

No comments: